Friday, December 25, 2009

Why women are playing masked ball, fancy-dress ball, masquerade? Why they do not shoulder themselves?

What do you really want to hear?


I think you are expecting things that might not happen unless you stop waiting for them.


I'm secretive but that is the way I am.


I'm not a player, you just must know that women and men are different, you (men) are simple and plain and I admire that in a certain way...





I would like to have a little bit of that, But I'm a total thinker and I hate that, I am analysing everything all the time...:( sometimes is good, sometimes is not good.





They have called me ';rare';, ';strange';, but I say that I'm especial, difficul, but definitely not a player.Why women are playing masked ball, fancy-dress ball, masquerade? Why they do not shoulder themselves?
I am sorry I don't understand the criticism here? Is it superficial (you don't like make-up) or deeper (you don't like game-playing)? Either way, I think you need to realize that women are just like men in that preservation of some mystery about us to the public at large is our perogative. To our intimates, friends, spouses, lovers, children, we can be ourselves and that is what makes those relationships special. I am probably way off base here in my answer, and if so, sorry to waste your time reading this, but your question was kind of hidden, itself. Honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment