Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I need help researching about masks that Elizabethans wore to balls during the 15th cent! Any good sites?

I want to know what they looked like and I'm working on a project in which I need to create masks for the scene when Romeo and Juliet meet at the Capulet ball.





I need to make masks for Tybalt, Juliet, Mercutio, %26amp; Benvolio that they may have chosen to wear to the Capulet ball.





I also need to explain my reasons for the designs that I create for each character.





****However, I just need some really good websites to research from! Please and thank you very much!I need help researching about masks that Elizabethans wore to balls during the 15th cent! Any good sites?
http://www.elizabethancostume.net/ A really good oneI need help researching about masks that Elizabethans wore to balls during the 15th cent! Any good sites?
Internet Public Library has a list of Costume sites at http://www.ipl.org.ar/ref/RR/static/soc7鈥?/a>





This is a topic on which you may have better luck in your nearest university library reference room, especially if the school has a good drama program. There are likely to be a lot of books with pictures which go beyond what's available electronically. Ask a reference librarian for help locating these, which may be in reference or in the stacks to be checked out.
  • cat skin problem
  • masks
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment