Friday, December 25, 2009

Have you ever attended a Masked Ball?

I have just been to one but I didn't recognise anyone there. lolHave you ever attended a Masked Ball?
sort of, it was cancelled because someone dressed up as a terrorist and the police thought they really were one and came busting through the doors and windows...


Good costume, fake bomb and everything.Have you ever attended a Masked Ball?
You didnt recognize anyone because they were in masks, which are really good for hiding who you are. I have never attended a masked ball but i hope too. They look like a lot of fun to go to
Ooh that is something I have always wanted to do, wearing one of those big wigs and a feathery mask, it would be great.
well i was meant to go to one tonight but could not get in :(


it was a pain in the *** well did u enjoy it who was there ......
No I have never been to one, I thought that was the idea of them that you did not recognise anyone.
I ordered a mask yesterday afternoon and it has just arrived.
*secret handshake*





Crudbucket...


I missed it :(
i went too but didn't recognise anyone, not true really i knew one person there.
The good ones lead to orgies.
Yes. Several.


Not knowing who you're dancing with is the best part.
Yes I have and it`s good over there,everyone is in the spirit,
I have been there too Bunz...I know two for certain but refuse to say ..sorry
Of course... I am born and raised in New Orleans.


.
Only when drunk... i know how just how you feel..
no
nope
I was going to go but I couldn't find my mask so I stayed here instead
I don't think I have, sounds like a whole lot of fun though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment