Wednesday, December 30, 2009

If you could go to a maskquerade ball say like in Vence Italy who would you go as in costume and masks???

I think I would where a beautiful dress like in Mozarts time and Queen Antoinette I love the classical time with the big hair and big dresses :)))Who would you be........???%26amp; Why :))))If you could go to a maskquerade ball say like in Vence Italy who would you go as in costume and masks???
I would wear one of the costumes and goblin masks from the masquerade scene in The Labyrinth. Those dresses were AMAZING! And David Bowie looked damn sexy as usual...If you could go to a maskquerade ball say like in Vence Italy who would you go as in costume and masks???
I would go as either the pope, or one of the fabulous medicci's. Maybe romeo and juliette. someone italian for sure. even michaelangelo or gallileo. :)
kinky...
I don'te recall many people I would love to become.


Yet I would have loved being in that wicked black ';web'; dress, that the girl in movie ';Legends'; wore while she was being seduced by the Devil and she was dancing with the flames. The ballet dancers in the shadows were incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment