Monday, December 21, 2009

My sister, mother and I might attend a masked ball at a renaissance faire.?

This would be our first and we were wondering what we should wear. We have a costume shop near by that rents renaissance costumes. Would this be satisfactory??My sister, mother and I might attend a masked ball at a renaissance faire.?
I went to one of these last year (the one in my area begins the first weekend in September and ends the second weekend in October). This was the first time I went, but I ddin't wear anything. I would have liked to have done so, but I did not have time. If I go again this year, I'm going to try to get something to wear.





If you can rent something at a costume store, then why not do so? Is the one you're going to occurring now?My sister, mother and I might attend a masked ball at a renaissance faire.?
Renting your Renaissance Costumes would be fine. They may not have masks..........go to your local craft store and buy the plastic Lone Ranger type masks, a small dowel rod, feathers and trims. Take the cord off the mask, cuta couple of slits on one side of the make and slip the dowel rod in for a handle. Glue the feathers and trims as you like. Type in ';Mardi Gras Masks'; and hit your search key, see what pops up for ideas.
you could maybe go to a craft store they have full and half white masks that you can decorate. or you can go to any halloween store near you. i recommend halloween co. it has everything.
  • cat skin problem
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment