Friday, December 25, 2009

If I throw a masquerade ball for my 16th birthday party, what kind of mask should I get with this dress?

http://shop.princessbridalgowns.co.nz/popup_image.php?pID=116%26amp;osCsid=61679fef46e5578b980d6ae808cc152c





That Is the dress I will have and I need to find a mask that would go well with it. I was thinking either that color of blue, or maybe a silverish color like the trim it has...





And also what kind of games should we play? I think it will be a lock in and people will spend the night and stuff. And most likely, no one will sleep... So I am willing to any ideas!If I throw a masquerade ball for my 16th birthday party, what kind of mask should I get with this dress?
lol well i love that dress and im doing a mascarave for my birthday just not so dressy... um i think that you should go to a craft store and get stuff to just make one lol :D





plz help me out





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>If I throw a masquerade ball for my 16th birthday party, what kind of mask should I get with this dress?
I love your idea for a masquerade lock in sweet sixteen. and your dress is gorgeous. it reminds me of the dress I wore to prom. well in regards to the mask situation, I make and sell masks. I do custom orders so it can match your dress and your ideas for what you want done. email me at:





maskduchess@yahoo.com





or check out my store at:





maskduchess.etsy.com








now, in regards to the the slow songs, i really like these ones:


gravity by sara bareilles


dancing by elisa


something by the beatles


the story by brandi carlile


between the lines sara bareilles





Good Luck with your party planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment