Monday, December 21, 2009

When you go for a tan, do you wear a gimp mask and ball-gag?

mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmm!!When you go for a tan, do you wear a gimp mask and ball-gag?
No, I find the flames tend to melt them.When you go for a tan, do you wear a gimp mask and ball-gag?
Ummm...no. I wear those funny little goggles, and nothing else!!! Can't have tan lines!!!
Yes, with lashings of factor 69 cream! Oh and of course a freshly harvested riding crop to boot.
yes always
When i go for a tan i like to keep my eyes open....when kissing..
You have the most peculiar mind ever.
I've already got a tan. You white people are just copy-cats.
Depends,





If you go to Gimpy's Salon on the backstreets, sometimes.





Otherwise....um, no.





Strange question.
yes i do all the time the feeling of whips run across my mind at that time
I do the tanning in this town, sonny.
Can't say that I do
surely everyone does?
Only in California.
No I were little black goggles and go natural ,but I'm already naturally tanned so don't use them that often .x
No mate, when I go for a tanning-- I just wear wellies filled with custard.

No comments:

Post a Comment