Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm going to a masquerade ball(they provide masks) And I'm going to Forever21 with my friends.?

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR


can i have tips on style? (no makeup, please!)I'm going to a masquerade ball(they provide masks) And I'm going to Forever21 with my friends.?
I was going to buy this dress for a dance at forever21!





http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?cat鈥?/a>





I like the pink dress better, but you might like the black one. Good luck on buying a dress!





Maybe wear all diamonds, or all rubies or all pearls? Forever21 has cute acessories. Most people buy black, white, silver or gold heels. Maybe you can try a fun color (that goes with your dress of course). I'd say curl your hair or wear it in a fancy bun with lots of pretty jewled clip lke accesories (they are swirly and you put them in your hair for decoration, I just don't know what they are called!)I'm going to a masquerade ball(they provide masks) And I'm going to Forever21 with my friends.?
how about a really pretty silverish dress.. kind of flashy but not tacky.. it's a masquerade so it sounds like people will dress up flashy-like.. try getting some gloves.. like black fake leather finger gloves, for jewlery get maybe a bracelet made of pearls (fake, obviously) and dangling earrings.. hoped it helped.
is it fancy?

No comments:

Post a Comment