Monday, December 21, 2009

Masquerade ball where to get mask? help?

I need to find a mask for the masquerade ball. I already have a date. I already have a gown. I just need the mask. My gown is black, so I was wondering maybe I can get a gold and black mask.





If you people know a store in or near downtown Los Angeles, thank you. :) Please give me the map and name of store.Masquerade ball where to get mask? help?
If you're into making your mask, they have the plain white ones at most craft stores! You can buy glitter, feathers, paint, etc. to go on it. Google mask ideas and copy one you like, or even come up with your own!! This is also the cheapest way, and it'll come out looking great!!Masquerade ball where to get mask? help?
Just make your own mask!


It's more fun, and you get to


put any colors and designs


you want it that will match


your dress.





Good Luck :]


I'm pretty sure you can find


the supplies at any party


supply store.
any halloween store sells masquerade ball masks
masksbymorgan.com


http://www.maskitalia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment