Friday, December 25, 2009

If you went to a Y!A masked ball...do you think you could pick out 5 of your closest contacts...???

that you could identify without seeing their faces...if so...which 5...and what do you think would give them away...???...;0)If you went to a Y!A masked ball...do you think you could pick out 5 of your closest contacts...???
just 2 of my 5...


my cousin and her husband!If you went to a Y!A masked ball...do you think you could pick out 5 of your closest contacts...???
yes i would, firstly there accent,then there little quirky ways!


ok first would be prodigal son, then fluffy,digger, democritus and drake!


democritus and drake would be drunk!


digger would be raving!


prodigal son would be talking his head off!


and fluffy she would be a penguin lol no she is nutty !
I would have a good guess at: Baby Boop, Nicky 鈾モ櫏, Klitten, db9 unleashed and Mary Hinge !! By touch alone.........
I delete the lot of them with monotonous regularity. But most of mine would be hanging round the gent's toilets I fear.
Only one i could point out would be Helga Bones. I would look for her hairy dirty fat body. Also i could identify Fizzdude by the trail of 'dumps' he leaves behind
if you asked me that a year ago heck yes .. now gettin to know new ones so will be ano
I'm really not sure.... i don't know many of them that well,, but i'd like to think if i'd met them in person previously i'd could find them...
i dont have contacts so i guess not
no
nope
  • cat skin problem
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment