Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone been to a masked ball?

what do we have to wear? do we have to wear like medieval dresses or formal dresses at least? or can i just wear a normal shorter dress and a mask?


what should i expect from the party?


Has anyone been to a masked ball?
I want to! and it's formal dresses... unless it says ';midieval'; on the invitation I definitely wouldn't, lol.


We had a mini one for our semi-formal a few years back








Edit:


Oh, and here http://www.fash-eccentric.com/blog/wp-co鈥?/a>


:)Has anyone been to a masked ball?
well i dont kno in america, but my parents made me do it, but we had to dress formal, like really really fancy dresses, but the only good thing is that they bought me a designer
I went to one that was like the movie 'eyes wide shut'



Never been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment