Friday, December 25, 2009

Who do you plan to attend the masked ball with frm Y!A?

=D





Who do you plan to attend the masked ball with frm Y!A?
You ;)





xWho do you plan to attend the masked ball with frm Y!A?
I have a problem.





I have no face on which to put a mask.





If you were to sit on it, for example, you would just get a p***y full of hood ;o)
If I go I will attend with my other half,but I haven't got an avatar to mask and he's busy doing photo stuff for Mash,so I might see you there later =)
hahah..hmm..
Hopefully a guy lmao!
I'm taking Toxic :)
With all my friends, have a good laugh that way......
Hmm....let me think.





How about Tula, the Greek goddess? You wanna be my date?
You.
A red head who I need to mask to keep her in line
I don't know =(





x
only if you come with me
HRM will be my date :D

No comments:

Post a Comment