Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Who want's to go to a masked ball?

Such elegance.Who want's to go to a masked ball?
Meeeee, I love an elegant ball. Having the chance to dress up with a fancy dress and having your hair up all perfect, with a cute guy in a tuxedo, yes that's the life!Who want's to go to a masked ball?
does that mean I can finally take this mask off?
Batman
i do!
Tell me where and I'll be there, anything for a laugh.. !!..xx
I do, I need a date now.................hmmmmm
can I go as a duck?
a bum bandit
I'd love to.... btw, they're holding a Policeman's Ball just up the road from me...



























































Shall I tell them to let go?
Quasimodo, here i come. lol
No I've seen Phantom of the Opera.
I'll go.


What mask do you want me in that night?


Gimp?


Chimp?


Peacock?


Owl?


or that special one you like me in?


lol xxx
I DO


and i do not even need a mask just look at my face lol
I'd love to, but I'm afraid my clown nose and funny hat could not be described as ';elegant';.
the masked ball is a place for desperate people - covering their face to be with someone who cant see what they look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment