Friday, December 25, 2009

Has anyone ever been to a masked ball?

What happens?Has anyone ever been to a masked ball?
you bet you,





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqNcyFNMf鈥?/a>





carnaval in Venice


i wish i was thereHas anyone ever been to a masked ball?
Hi Plato





Sorry, not done a masked ball


I expect the idea is you don't know who you're talking to, so you make new friends - bit like this place





I'd use a fraggle mask, but then you would all recognise me :(
It sounds like something that could led to possibilities.
No I have not, but once I bought a ticket for the policeman's ball. It wasn't a dance, it was a raffle....lol....hey-o
People role play more than they normally would. Confidence is much higher and it makes for a fun time. Be careful who you flirt with tho...
I have been to one and it was fantastic.
yes, and its brill. you feel incognito and do things you wouldnt normally.
Name the place and time. I'll be there in spirit.
That sounds painful Plato, are you sure it's not just something you and Mr Plato get up to...?!


lol!
No, never been to one of those Plato!





LOL @ Misty man and Bunches!!
No...
no
i cant wear a mask plato,people need to see my beauty,it wouldn't be fair on them. :)
no
no

No comments:

Post a Comment