Friday, December 25, 2009

If you were invited to a masked ball and the party was....?

in the style of the masquerade in Marie-Antoinette (2006), would you go?





and please state your age.





thanks.If you were invited to a masked ball and the party was....?
Yes, I would love to back to my childhood





83 years young.If you were invited to a masked ball and the party was....?
hell yea!


But i'm afraid i'd have nothing appropriate to wear.....
No, very old
Nope!
16- i would pass on this one
maybe if it was just masked possibley-16
yes.


18.
i would slap obama, piss on you, get drunk, hump a guy thats talking to a girl, tell the girl shes a ho, and shoot Hilary Clinton... all in a days work:-)





none of your bees wax.
yes


17
eh maybe-17
uh YeaH - 21
Yeah..of corse, itd be loads of fun


why wouldnt i ?





im 13
yeah, 15
Yeah! Mad Fun party Right there.





I'm 16.
hellz yeah. I 'd wear a mardi gras mask ... %26amp; 18
That would be awesome...and the style of clothing is beautiful. and I'm 24.
uh yea!





being masked at a party = u can do whatever u want ;)





15
yeah, i think it would be so much fun. 17
duh of course..id be an idiot if i didnt- 19
Hells yeah, 16
HELL YEAH





17
hellz yeahz. 14
Nope (?)
that would be so mysterious and sexy!! of course... 16
Hell no. I wouldn't want to go see a bunch of teenage sluts ruin the beautiful fashion of the Antoinette Era. I'm 16
If it was based on Marie-Antoinette, then no I wouldn't go. If it was based on Phantom of the Opera's masquerade, then yes I would go. I love masqued balls anyway.





I'm 20.
of course, i am 20 and i think it would be a blast... my high school prom was a masked ball theme and we had a ton of fun with it!
yehehehes!!!! i love masks and dancing. 14
YES, especially since there is always a chance that you might meet someone that you love! 鈾?br>

Age: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment