Monday, December 21, 2009

I am doing a Masquerade Ball this Saturday what color should I put on my mask?

My friend and I are getting the white Jabberwalkie masks (Link:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ROC3YU) and we were going to use a color each for our design. I was going to do red and he was going to do green. We are wearing all black suits and our tie will reflect the color. Do you think those colors are cool? What designs do you recommend we put on the masks?I am doing a Masquerade Ball this Saturday what color should I put on my mask?
What are you going as? Jabberwalkies didn't have anything. It was just white.





I'd do colors that reflect you--like for example pink with a pink tie or purple. That way people may be able to guess who you are.





The link doesn't work btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment