Friday, December 25, 2009

Survey: Are you ready for the P&S Masked Ball tonight?

I'm just back from the curry house...give me a minute,I need to go in search of a partner.Survey: Are you ready for the P%26amp;S Masked Ball tonight?
oh, nobody told me anything about a ball, why am I always the last to here things? :(





oh well, I'll see if I can find anything to wear :) Survey: Are you ready for the P%26amp;S Masked Ball tonight?
Sounds fabulous but the man is off tonight so I probably wont get to take part in tonight's festivities! xx





EDIT- I put a mask on my avatar just incase- should show up soon hopefully ;)
Yes i'm ready i'm just rejigging my avatar now to a picture of who i am.
Didn't hear anything about it until now........
Not yet - little trouble with the costume department



no early night tonight,,,


watching Film in bed at 9 pm,,,
OK ... let me put something on ... I guess coming naked is out of the question ...





lmao ...
Am i invited lmao





=D
Ready?? I've been sitting here in my costume for hours just waititng..!!
Where is it being held?


My avatar won't go masked, so I have no avatar.
its tonight.....


im not in the mood... i feel depressed


=0(
do i l look ready???
If I can come as a fairy... :-)
Yes.
you didn't give much notice did you?
Nope. This is the first I have heard of it



wtf?
Yes I`m going as a rusty spoon.......
yeah i need to take someone but who wil go At Such Short Notice
whats that??!?
ooh yea ill have to start making my avatar masked
This is the first I've heard of it.
I would love to but Stupid Yahoo won't put my avatar on.


I feel naked.
i'm coming but no mask

No comments:

Post a Comment