Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anyone have any ideas for a Halloween, 1700s era masked ball? (LOW budget!)?

My friends and i have about 20 people (a few of them boys that are not exactly friends, more like guys our guy friends know we are trying to impress) coming to my house for a party where you must wear a mask and formal attire. We have a very low budget (like, dollar store is good!), but want to transform my house into an old 'castle', with a color scheme of silver, gold, and jewel tone. The problem is, I have limited space in my basement, where it will maily be, and we are also using my small kitchen and (if my mom allows us) the back deck(this can fit about 5 dancing couples at a time). Any ideas? I've got some, but i need a VERY cheap way to make it look like a castle.


p.s. any ideas for cheap finger food/elegant snacks?Does anyone have any ideas for a Halloween, 1700s era masked ball? (LOW budget!)?
Go to your local deli for finger snacks get some sliced meats chz and crackers. then go to your local hobby lobby or lobby store you can find paints and styrofoam and make your castle. It will be fun. Plus you might find other things at that store to help you out!Does anyone have any ideas for a Halloween, 1700s era masked ball? (LOW budget!)?
You can use a play Axe or sword to cut the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment