Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Did you know, P&S Masked Ball is coming up...?

grab someone else's avatar to hide behind and dance the night away!


Who's avatar are you gonna use?Did you know, P%26amp;S Masked Ball is coming up...?
oooh!





I like my contact, someone.. the vigilante's avatar. Also diver dan's.





how different will this be to the Prom? Can you still get pregnant even though you'll be wearing a mask?Did you know, P%26amp;S Masked Ball is coming up...?
Hmmm I already stole T-I-G-G-E-R's a few weeks ago.
I'm picking Judas Rabbi
Gee, and here I was thinking that P%26amp;S didn't have balls!
My own
I am already hiding inside the niche prepared for me since I danced with you!


Now even Ball Masque' cannot blindfold me finding my circuit of intimate. x
IWF. On second thoughts, Olivia M.


Sorry IWF.


Rose P.
why the hell do people keep saying crap like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment